Monday, December 22, 2008

The Vocabulary of a 2 year old

How can you not love how a little child speaks? Their expressions, thoughts and reasoning are truly amazing! I decided that I would share a little bit of Lyndi's vocabulary that makes me giggle sometimes....

1) Yuk Mama! Yuk!....Loook Mama! Look!---- sometimes it sounds like ROOK MAMA
2) Where's Guy-ya?.....Where is Lila?
3) I wuf you... *my favorite* I love you!
4) Frwee stop it!....Fred (the cat) stop it! ...Which I have to add that Fred is not usually doing anything to bother Lyndi but she cant just let sleeping cats lie....
5) GATTA GATTA GO GET GUY-YA?...Are we going to go get Lila?
6)Bwess you...Bless you!
7) MAYYYYY MEN!!....Amen!
8) Where is my COKE???.....dont be fooled, she isnt talking about a soft drink...no she wants to know where her COAT is!!
9) I NEED A COWEL...I need a towel.
Also, the other day we were passing a pasture full of white cows. I told Lyndi to look at the cows! She said," NO MAMA THOSE ARE SHEEP!!!"
I also walked in to the kitchen this weekend and found her with a pair of scissors, Jack and a guilty look on her face.....Jack was missing two plugs of his hair from his back! Good thing she didnt cut off an ear!!! That almost compares to the story when Lila was little and she took a pair of nose hair trimmers to her head....yea....she was missing a plug of hair too!
Kids!

No comments: