Friday, February 6, 2009

The Week Goes On...dadidadadi

Its uterally unbelieavable that another week has gone by! This was one heck of a week! We are so busy at work! Who would have ever thought that so many people had problems with veins! Young, old and some what vein folks have been pouring in! I dont blame them. Bad veins in the legs can be so uncomfortable. I inherited spider veins from my mom. We think that bad veins mostly come from our parents. Thanks MOM AND DAD!! I hope I get the high blood pressure and thyroid problems too!! I already have a bad memory!
Tonight...I am ashamed to say, Pete and I went to Walmart. Yea...thats the first time in MONTHS that I have been in there. Im still mad that they kept 5 of my Ambien and then tried to make it seem like I was a sleeping pill fiend! Jerks! Dont they know that doctors have (had) samples! Its the prinicple of the whole thing. Anyway, we had to buy Lila and Lyndi some new tennis shoes. We found some cute $5 tennis shoes...probably from China made from woven lead fibers. But did I mention how cheap they were and how cute they were too?!!! Our good deal still didnt stop me from feeling dirty the minute I walked through the door. I felt like I was seriously violating some sort of moral code or something. Im telling you, they really made me very mad over this prescription thing. AND the general manager never even called me back!!! Remember, if you use a Walmart pharmacy, you better count your pills out...RIGHT THERE ON THE COUNTER BEFORE YOU LEAVE...they will rip you off in a heart beat!
My boss David met Bill last night...had his picture taken with him and every thing!! Yea...I mean Bill Clinton. Evidently he was at some fund raiser in Atlanta that David and his wife Beth were at. They both had their picture made with him...the old lady was not in tow. What a shame.....OH I SHOULD HAVE ASKED DAVID IF HE ASKED BILL ABOUT MONICA? How could you not meet him and NOT ask? "So Bill, have you talked to Monica lately? And how's Chelsea?" Wonder what they did talk about? I didnt even ask. I had work to do!! But it is a shame that one of the most outstanding thoughts I have about our ex president is about an affair that he had instead of over seas affairs or business affairs. Too bad indeed!
Well, its time to put this week to rest! Good night!

No comments: