Friday, February 27, 2009

Go Ahead and Set Me On FIRE!!

Tonight Pete and I sat on the couch together and watched FireProof the movie. What a great movie. Not that it had an all star cast...nope..just Kirk Cameron. Kirk did a fine job in this movie. If you have seen Facing the Giants, you kind of already know what to expect from this production group, however, FireProof delivers a few steps above in acting. The movie takes place in Albany, GA. It was cool having a movie set close to home...well sort of...at least in the same state! This time there werent any guest appearances made by Mark Richt, which is unfortunate. I thought it would be cool if they had worked him into the shot in the last scene.
Pete and I have decided that we are going to take on the "Love Dare" by Stephen and Alex Kendrick. It's what the movied is based upon. Its 40 days of study and dares to improve marriage based upon Christian teachings. I would encourage anyone that is dating or married to try it. I am very curious to see what effect it will have on our marriage. Pete and I dont have a bad marriage. We have our bumps and bruises over the years. Right now, I think things have begun to settle down a little and I am very thankful for that. I like nice and stable! I would also like loving, affectionate, a little romantic and fun!! :) I know, I dont ask for much!!! But I will take a good, stable, happy marriage over bumps and bruises any day!!! Oh and I dont mean literal bumps and bruises....Poor Pete!

No comments: