Thursday, January 22, 2009

A little off the top please...

Mom cut my hair today. What started out as a shoulder length cut went strangely awry! But it still looks good. Its about jaw length I guess! Its a whole lot lighter now...the long locks were dragging me down. My poor head felt so sore after wearing a clip or ponytail band in it! I have also been having daily head aches. I thought maybe my hair weight was getting to me. What a strange thought!! After having both of my girls, my hair became really curly everywhere except on the top of my head. Mom has to "relax" my hair now when it gets too nappy. Also, after I had kids, my hair got really dark. HORMONES!!! And men wonder why we act so crazy sometimes!

Speaking of crazy...it irritates me when I email someone or call and they dont bother to respond back....or make excuses about why it took about a week to respond...and when they do that over and over again. Friendships...real friendships are not one sided. No relationship should be to where one person has to over extend themselves more than the other person. So I removed a "friend" from one of my online social groups. I'm not going to waste my time, energy, thought and concern one someone that does not have the same interest in

No comments: