Saturday, September 20, 2008

Todays news....

Well, I have started three blogs so far and erased every one of them. There is so much that I would love to say but I cant bring myself to do it. All I can say is this. I have been married to Pete for 8 years in October. When we married, I became a step parent to an 11 year old boy. And I married a man that was married to his first wife for about a decade. So I inherited an ex wife. Let me just say that the last almost 7 years have been some of the MOST trying years of my entire life. I have had to bite my tongue over three hundred million times. I have 598,001 nerves broken over that same period of time. I have had 385,938 headaches. And I have had at least 3 moments of intimacy interrupted by phone calls due to said ex. I have had my jaw drop about 3,847 times due to ridiculous decisions, ideas and actions. I have shaken my head in disgust approximately 83, 980, 937, 003 times. I have taken probably several dozens of Tylenol for my headaches. Im sure that I have had at least 1 to 3 migraines. And I probably have a nervous tick too.
I just have to ask......at what age does all this end? At what age can we stop having to deal with "stuff" or listening to "stuff" and stop having to be told what we have to do (should do or better do)?I thought it was 18?
All I can say is that I am so grateful that I did not have children with my ex husband. I dont know what I would do if I had to deal with an ex wife and an ex husband.

No comments: