Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Something funny is going on here
Ok, I dont know whats going on around here, I am beginning to believe that someone...and I wont point any fingers...BUT someone around here has wired my toilet seat! Yes, and here is what I mean...
As soon as my butt begins to grace the top of my porcelin throne.....MY PHONE RINGS! Its happened twice today already!!! When I was a teenager, I probably would have forced my bladder to expell all of its contents at an unprecidented rate..but now...that aint happenin...nope...not since call ID came out will I do that! Besides, now if I came rushing out of the bathroom at lightening speed, I probably would clip my pinky toe on some peice of furniture and cause great harm to myself...its just not worth it anymore!!

No comments: